Beautify your garden or pathway with this welcoming Smart Solar Triple Lantern on a stake. In an attractive traditional coach lamp style it conjures up historic street corner images from the Victorian era and will provide an ambient glow at night wherever it is placed. It adds a charming and decorative touch to brighten up any darkened area and makes a beautiful eye-catching feature. Powered by two integral solar panels the Solar Triple Lantern charges in direct sunlight and provides up to 6 hours of light when fully charged. It also has a handy on/off switch to control the lights. We recommend that it is exposed to direct sunlight for as long as possible; however at darker times of the year it is best to recharge the battery in a rechargeable unit. Please follow the instructions and charge the battery for 8 hours before use.
* 3 LEDs per stake (1 per lantern)
* Great for marking garden features
* Simply push the spike into soft ground to place in position
* Miniumum operating time of 6+ hours when fully charged
* Charges in direct sunlight
* Automatically turns on at night